Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Mass Effect 2 Xpadder Profile Xbox360 Controller ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> (`'•.¸(`'•.¸*.::DiveRs::.*¸.•'´')¸.•''´')
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
talcarad
Invité

MessagePosté le: 20.07.16 03:38    Sujet du message: Mass Effect 2 Xpadder Profile Xbox360 Controller Répondre en citant

Mass Effect 2 Xpadder Profile Xbox360 Controller > shorl.com/gufreprobrigrabo

64b047a479
the only way my father got past the first mission.)anyways, I'm planning to release something when I'm sober again power-fantastic6 years ago#5Anythng that allows for the controller n game is fine by me for a start. Franais (French). Dansk (Danish). And plus, part ones of allot of games don't support controllers but they usually get their act together with the second coming. All rights reserved.SitemapAdvertisePrivacy PolicyAd ChoiceTerms of Use . Well because it's a 360 ported game.I would think it would have 360 controller support like most games. 404 Not Found.. i tryed googling but didnt find much, anyone got a mass effect 2 xpadder profile or a link to one?More Mass Effect 2 from GameSpot This Week's Xbox One and Xbox 360 Deals With Gold Revealed Next EA/Origin Access Free Games Out Now, Including Mass Effect Trilogy 8 More Free Games Headed to Origin Access Soon EA Pulls Down Donald Trump/Mass Effect Video, BioWare Dev Speaks OutKeppie556 years ago#2Just create one.

Heck it's even better than a controller.MrLions Wrong.I installed my ps3 controller on my computer by dling the driver through motioninjoy.com and following the instructions on hardcore.com durge13Member Since: October 2, 2005Posts: 25durge13FollowForum Posts: 25Followed by: 0Reviews: 0 Stacks: 0#15 Posted by durge13 (25 posts) - 5 years, 3 months agoMass Effect 2 is a 100% console port, it plays better on whatever you prefer not what you 'KNOW' is better, he is right in the way that the first game of a series in the past (bioshock for example) can often be missing controller support. I mean SOME of us PC gamers like to play our games on big screens and laying in bed. ME1 works great with minimal use of the mouse for the UI. Topic Archived GameFAQs.comfacebook.com/GFAQstwitter.com/GameFAQsHelp / Contact UsChange Colors Blue (Default)Blue on BlackRedRed on BlackGreenGreen on BlackOrangeOrange on BlackPurplePurple on BlackCloudy BlueGrayscaleSepiaCotton Candygamespot.comgiantbomb.commetacritic.comgamerankings.com 2016 CBS Interactive Inc. But I will say it's really good and comfortable with the keyboard/mouse layout. I do not even know how to configure it because I cannot find the option to do this. How in anyway did you you come to the conclusion that Mass Effect 2 was a 360 port? And how do we really know that it isn't? The whole menu feels console'ish.it's funny that people are getting panties in a bunch because of my comment on it being bizarre that it doesn't support a 360 controller. What are you talking about "Part one's dont support controllers?" And it's not even a 360 port? Wow, ONLY Boxes that say "Games for windows live" support 360 controllers out of the box (99% of the time) Mass effect 2 isn't even a Games for windows live game.

facebook password hacker itdunyasimcity 4 mac free downloadte amo seu chato facebookgolkesme divierto y aprendo 2indian bengali sex video honymoon nightEbrima normal western fontdownload facebook 5.3 ipaaplikasi hp cross cs7kyashan la rinascita ita{10musume 092411 01 HD dioguitar23}

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 20.07.16 03:38    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> (`'•.¸(`'•.¸*.::DiveRs::.*¸.•'´')¸.•''´') Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation